This year we ended up at the pumpkin patch solo. Past years we go with friends or family, but timing wise it just didnt work out to meet up with anyone. But that was ok becuase we had a great time anyways, just us as a family. We found this great farm last year, Bauman Farms, in Gervais. And were pretty sure its where we'll always go as long as its open. Its one of the biggest pumpkin patches we've ever heard of locally. You pay $10 per person and you get to play all day long, and do all the activities as many times as you want. Thats pretty great compared to most patches that make you pay per activity and can add up pretty quickly to way more than $10. We spent most of the day there, had some yummy apple cider donuts for snack, played in all the mazes (including the dark one that Eli and I were in for over 2 hours while Daddy and Zach ate hot dogs.) We bounced on the bouncey pillow (and Zach got angry everyone kept bouncing him to the edge), rode zip line swings (which I was so suprised Zach did too!), pet lots of animals, wrode a tractor hay ride, and so so sooooooooooo much more. It was a fun packed day, and they both passed out in the car with exhaustion within minutes of hitting the road. We didnt buy any pumpkins at the pumpkin patch though. We grew TEN in our garden this year, so instead of buying pumpkins we bought Bauman farms yummy apple cider, some donuts, and lots of other yummies they sell in their store there.







These pictures are all off of a disposable camera because our digital broke. So I ran out of film durring our pumpkin painting. :( Its too bad too because it was pretty humerous. The boys ended up painting themselves, and made for a crazy shower. We got it on video, maybe I'll have to just post the video of it since I dont have pictures. But I will also take a picture of the boys with the finished results of our pumpkins on my NEW CAMERA my hubby just bought me. Yep, Im back up and running...blogger watch out.
No comments:
Post a Comment