Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Crazy monkey child.

So I dont know if Ive ever posted this video, but I came across it again today on our computer and it cracked me up. So if I have posted this before I apologize, but I had to share again. I recently went through all the boys old baby clothing to make a quilt and gave a few of my favorite baby clothes to the boys for their stuffed animals. This particular sweat shirt Eli had been using on his monkey, its a size 3 months. One day after nap Eli woke up with it on, and became his monkey. He wouldnt talk, just made monkey sounds and tried to talk to me in that way with assistance of charades. Lucky for us, he randomly will chose days to become the monkey again and wears the tiny shirt as well. What a goofy child. He constantly makes us laugh in this house.

No comments: