Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some holiday fun... in very random order

Christmas with the Waibels at Charlie and Karens house. There are so many kids these days for the boys to play with, they just love it. Cousins are so much fun!

Zach and Claudia playing with the marbles.

Jake opening the biggest gift he could pick at the white elephant....it was a big stuffed dino!

Eli showing off his new watch, and playing with Antonio and Josep.
We have a zoo membership and go alot to see the animals, but we hadnt been to the zoo lights since Jake and I were dating. So we bundled up and headed to the zoo with some great friends. It was as fun as I remember it from years back.

Im not sure what Eli is doing in this picture? We've given up on getting any "normal" smiles in pictures from him anymore these days. Everyone blames me, I guess I take too many pictures of the boys? Nonsense! I blame it on Jakes genes. hehe

You cant take Jake and his buddies anywhere, seriously, poor dinosaur...

The beautiful lights!

Look!...Eli's smiling and not being a goof.
On the train!

Poor Hannah always gets stuck with crazy Eli.

Eli posing with the new statues at the new lion exibits.

Are they not just the most amazing creatures at the zoo?

Ive been taking a picture of the boys on this statue every time we go to the zoo since they were teeny tiny little guys. I dont think they'll both fit sitting on it much longer. Someday I'll have to line up all the pictures of the past years together and see how they've grown.
Christmas morning.
Eli showing his new watch Santa brought him. He's been telling us the time every 3 minutes since.
This has to be one of the worst pictures of me ever, but I had to show what Santa brought me....Twilight candies! Yes, Im a nerd.

What Santa and the reindeer couldnt finish.

Zachs preschool Christmas program.

Yes that is Jake on Santas lap. Embarrasing our poor little boy already in preschool. Zach said this wasnt the real Santa, that it was someones Dad. I thought it was pretty funny, because his beard was real and he was more authentic than 90% of the Santas we see. I guess the more real they look, the less believable they are?

Zach (far left) and his class singing some Christmas songs for the parents.

Our handsome little dude.
Eli's class Christmas party.

I volunteered to help at the party that day, so Zach was one lucky fella and got to celebrate and eat some snacks also.

Eli and some of his classmates eating up the yummy snacks.

No comments: