Princess Julia and Princess Claudia = adorable
testing our muscles again
crammed into one little train car
Seriously Mommy, we don't like princesses or pixies or big scissors...and we're tired of smiling and saying cheese. ha!
Luckily we were able to go through pixie hollow when NO pixies were around. Whew!
Yes I'm closing my eyes, Ive already admitted I'm a wimp...and the stars made me nauseous at 7am. Zach was very upset with us for telling him he'd like Space Mountain...it made his tummy hurt.
One more day...we can totally do this!
Crush was hilarious! He asked Eli where he was from and Eli was soooooo exhausted at this point in the vacation (and had a bit of a head cold as well), that he responded with "um I forgot". Crush was very concerned and asked to talk to his Dad to find out where we were from and then Crush was sure to tell Eli he lived in Oregon and how to get back home.
So I mentioned Eli had a bit of a cold towards the end of our trip. He came down with a fever one night, had a horrible cough, and was exhausted...add cold medicine on top of that and dinner at 10pm and this is what you get...LOOPY ELI. He had us laughing so hard at him this night. Such a goofy kid, takes after Daddy for sure. (he wore the undies on his head for a good 10 minutes)
Eli's running out of smiles for the camera.
Mrs Claus!
Toontown with my handsome boys
The boys took driving on Autopia very serious. Not sure they realized that the cars were on a track. I grabbed the wheel from Eli being crazy a couple times and he freaked out, like we would really crash. Turns out Jake was doing the same to Zach! We are such mean parents.
I love the dwarfs!
We had such an amazing vacation at the happiest place on earth....but boy were we exhausted and ready to go home and rest. Zach couldn't even wait until we got on the plane before passing out on brothers shoulder watching a movie. I'm so thankful we were able to take our amazing boys on this trip, memories we will cherish forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment