Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Painted Plate

The boys had been asking for months to go to the Painted Plate in Sherwood to paint some pottery. Zach has even gone as far as requesting a pottery birthday party this year. So in an attempt to see if they really would enjoy this for a party, we took advantage of a very wet day when there was no school and headed to Sherwood. Grandma Rena joined us for a fun afternoon of painting, and followed by McDonald's lunch.

They both picked out ice cream bowls to paint. I think this was a secret mission to get me to buy ice cream.

I was really impressed with how much time they took on their bowls, painting them to perfection. So we headed to the store to purchase all the necessities for sundaes!

2 comments:

Dan and Charity Smith said...

Love it! They did such a good job. Now I want to take my kids there :)

waibelfamily said...

Fridays are super cheap, try to go on a friday!