Our dentist is not only cool and great with the kids, but also puts on a pretty snazzy egg hung for the kids. Face painting, cookie decorating, pictures with the big B himself, and an egg hunt all in one...what a deal!

Zach went for a tattoo but Eli wanted face painting. This moment was pretty surreal for me. The beautiful teenage girl painting Eli's face...used to be an adorable little tomboy I used to watch on occasion when she was about Eli's age. Her younger brother was one of my full time kids in my daycare, so on occasion when there was no school etc she would get to come along with him and play with us for the day.
When I remember her I think of her hanging upside down on the swing set in her cute little overalls, and now look at her! All grown up and painting my little mans face.


No comments:
Post a Comment