Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My baby can't be 6 already, can he??

This kid picked the PERFECT party theme for me to put together, after surviving Eli's very hectic science party. "Mommy, I want to have a pottery party...I just want to paint". Ahhhhh....a group of kids sitting and painting quietly for a party? Does it get any more relaxing than that? I simply purchased every color paint I could get my hands on, a variety of little ceramic statues, and some tiles that we'd paint and turn into coasters...lots of finger foods for the kids to snack on as they pleased....and then I sat back and watched the party unfold so peacefully.

All of Zachs little buddies, posing for a silly face picture.
Cake time!


Happy 6th Birthday!





Such a cool little dude.


Hard at work, painting pieces of art.


Even the parents painted! This particular Dad had mad coaster painting skills... some of which now reside on my coffee table.


Mmmmmmmm food.


More painting time!


Happy 6th Birthday Zachary, my very laid back artistic little man.

No comments: