After many attempts at getting this page up, I was beginning to believe the site had won the battle. I was told the site wasnt too hard to do but could be tempermental, mabye today was its good day because here I am!
So here I am, starting up yet another "update on us" website. A blog page to go along with my Myspace page, and my Facebook page. I have so many randoms on each, but that are not on others, and ask me always for pictures and updates on the boys. Im hoping that the three sites are enough to keep everyone who is interested in us updated because I dont think I can juggle another site and be able to keep them updates. Im not THAT talented. :)
Now that Im figuring out this site...be looking for many pictures and stories to come. I will upload some Christmas events here shortly.
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment