Our boys are so awesome. The best eating children Ive ever met, especially Eli. Here are some pictures of them proudly showing off what mommy made for dinner the other night (yes, mommy made octopus...the vegetarian in the house cooks the best meat Ive heard!!).
They were especially excited for Aunt Alisa to see these pictures.

1 comment:
I'm impressed that you made octopus! That sounds very exotic. I love the photos of the boys with the octopus. I'm not quite sure why they were especially excited for me to see them, but you will have to tell them that I liked the pictures. :) I thought the first 2 photos of Zach were at the Newport aquarium and then as I scrolled down I saw Eli at the table with the octopus on his fork and thought, I don't think they let you eat the animals at the aquarium. So I got a good laugh when I read your comment. The Christmas program video is really cute too! Eli is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment