
Well this was one of the funniest adventures we've been on latley. This just shows how all boy ELi is...and totally Jakes child. He was invited to a friend from preschools birthday party, Ashley. I was very excited for him because this is the first year that he's made his own friends outside of our family and friends, through his preschool class. So when Eli was invited to Ashleys tea party theme birthday, I was happy but will admit I went into a little panic. What do boys wear to tea parties??? So we dressed him up in a nice shirt and daddy's tie and off we went to the party. Luckily Ashleys mom had even more dress up additions, and gave him a hat and funny glasses. The tea party was adorable. Her mom set up little kid tables with proper table settings and all. The girls sat at one table, and the boys at another. This is how the conversation was at the girls table: "well, how are you doing this beautiful day?" "oh, Im fantastic today. Isnt this lunch so delicious?" "why yes it is!"....such seasoned girly tea party talk! But here is what you could hear at the boys table "watch Im going to chop off my finger with my knife...haha!" "hey lets drink our tea with our spoons!" "Im going to burn my face with my tea its so hot!" ....oh, boys...definatley NOT tea party seasoned. Then they moved on to some games, and dancing...or should I say, all the girls danced but Eli and the other boys crashed around into everyone being loud and crazy and spanking their own bottoms like they were horses. Luckily Eli wasnt the only boy from school there, so I was able to laugh off my embarrasment with the other really embarrased mom. But overall, it was a fun experienc, super cute, and he's so happy to have his school friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment