We've been going to the same photography place for the boys photos since Eli was 8 days old. I still cant get over that. Has it really been that long, and are the boys really getting this old so fast!? As a parent, I dont think I will ever get over that..they grow up so stinking fast. So anyways, we headed out last week for picture time. The boys did very well, Eli only turned into his monkey personality towards the end of the sitting so that was nice. :) All of the poses turned out so great, it was hard to narrow down to just some of them. The photographer was great, she knew that since we'd come in so often over the years that we'd really exhausted every typical pose they do there for the boys ages. So this time she got creative and drug lots of props from the Senior pictures room over to use with the boys. I once again, am very pleased with the pictures and love their new place on my living room walls.

This was an easter one, but not too "baby'ish"...just a couple simple eggs.

I loved this pose idea, yet this is when Eli turned into "monkey" so most of his faces in this particular pose were not worth printing. He also occasionally pretended to spray himself in the face with the hose just as the flash went off, so you can imagine how those tuned out. For all the struggles he had durring this pose, I think this one turned out ok though.

Comparing these pictures to the ones I took off the wall from last time, I was amazed at just how much they've grown in the few months. Especially my little Zachy, he's totally losing that baby look. Such handsome boys.
1 comment:
The one with the ladder is my favorite - so cute!
Post a Comment