Monday, March 30, 2009

Zoo time

We love our zoo membership. We've had it for years, and I dont know how anyone lives life without one. So go out and get a zoo membership. hehe

Spring break for us was a little boring. My car was in the shop for a few days of it, and the weather was too gloomy to attempt walking to anything around here. But luckily I got my car back by wednesday, and thursday we met up with some good friends at the zoo. It was cold in the morning when we arrived but by lunch we were warm and cozy.

Every time we've gone to the zoo with the boys we've taken their picture on this goat. One of these days Im going to have to make a flip book out of them and watch them grow on the goat.

I love this picture. Hayden Evan Hannah Eli and Zach all checking out the fish.

Diane went to get her stroller after the train ride and I got these pictures of the kids to keep them all occupied. Here they are all nice and serious..

and this is wha happened when I told them to be monkeys...can you tell this is Eli's forte?

All the boys on the train

Hannah and Eli on the train.


We got them all in the nest and told them to be birds..this is what we got. Silly kids.

Ive never been to the zoo and seen these up so close! They flew right up to the viewing box to this tree, we thought at many moments that they were going to fly right at us. Beautiufl.
Once again, a great zoo trip with great friends. Were so excited for spring and summer so we can start going more often again. We love animals.

No comments: