Josep and Eli wrestled in the pool for atleast an hour, they had such a great time and were laughing so hard. Cute little Claudia just swam around them for most of the time, but occasionally would sneak attack them when timing was just right to wrestle the big boys.
All that wrestling the big boys, Claudia taking a break to watch Zach and Julia in the sprinkler.

After we got all dried up we colored candy collecting bags for the 4th of July parade for the next day.

I had to wash the girls clothing just after they finished, they got a little messy. Claudia got all comical on me and licked the marker. When I told her it was icky she laughed this loud and evil laugh and said no it was super yummy.

Claudia showing off her marker damage...

But hers was nothing in comparison to how messy Julias hands were.
And of course us gals finished off the evening with some 4th of July inspired toe nail painting. Julia was so stinkin' cute, she very dramaticly many times told me how beautifully I painted toes. The next morning I also did piggies in their hair, its not every day I get to do girly things as Im surrounded by boys. So anytime youre in town and want a date night Kristi and Juan, just let us know...we'll gladly take them for some more fun.
After we got all dried up we colored candy collecting bags for the 4th of July parade for the next day.
I had to wash the girls clothing just after they finished, they got a little messy. Claudia got all comical on me and licked the marker. When I told her it was icky she laughed this loud and evil laugh and said no it was super yummy.
Claudia showing off her marker damage...
But hers was nothing in comparison to how messy Julias hands were.
And of course us gals finished off the evening with some 4th of July inspired toe nail painting. Julia was so stinkin' cute, she very dramaticly many times told me how beautifully I painted toes. The next morning I also did piggies in their hair, its not every day I get to do girly things as Im surrounded by boys. So anytime youre in town and want a date night Kristi and Juan, just let us know...we'll gladly take them for some more fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment