The morning of May 28th the boys were being particularly unrully as we got ready for school, so I called the police on them.
He pulled up, knocked on our door, and put them in the back of his car....
Wait, why are you SMILING??? Ok Ok, so they were not being bad on that morning. In all seriousness, we won a certificate at the school auction this year for a ride to school in a police car! The boys were very excited, it was such a cool little suprise for them.
Getting out at school...
Zach was so cute! We got Eli out and opened Zachs door to him all cozy and criss cross applesauce in his seat. He sat and looked at us for quite some time before we talked him into getting out. I think he would have been happy in there all day long.
Ok, I'll get out now...
Thanks so much Dundee/Newberg Police Dept for such a cool donation to the school auction!
So here is a video I took of them in the car. I didnt realize that once Zach was in the car he couldnt hear me from Eli's side. I called his name atleast 10 times to look at the camera, and finally the officer told me he couldnt hear me from that side...Zach was completley deaf to us because he was in the plastic encased side of the car for the really bad guys. haha

1 comment:
How fun for them! That's really cool!
Post a Comment