His teacher made this card and it was on his desk all day Friday, so I put it up at the party.
Eli wacking the space shuttle pinata!
A few of Eli's school friends play baseball, and they showed their muscles to me when they were eating dinner. I knew that I had to put them at the end of the line durring the pinata line up to make sure that all the kids got a turn before these muscle men baseball players took their swings. Luckily everyone got to try atleast twice, and in the end it was baseball player Gage who took down the pinata with his big muscles! (hense why he's the only one picking up candy in this picture.)
We almost lost the cake as a few bouncing boys smacked the cake on accident when Jake was walking up to Eli. Luckily Jake has cat like reflexes and saved the day! haha
Eli Carson and Luke enjoying a yummy dinner.
Gage (the blond in the brown shirt) came up to me after finishing his dinner and says "Mrs Waibel, my Dad makes a really good burger...but maaaaannnnnn, you make a GREAT one!" It was the most adorable thing ever, so adorable that I couldnt take credit for the burger and told him that that was really nice but that I didnt make it, Mr Waibel did. Jake was flattered, but later told me that the kids all made him feel old by calling him Mr Waibel all evening. (I volunteer at school, so they know me as Mrs Waibel...so I guess thats why they called him Mr Waibel...and its just stinkin cute that they all address us so properly).

1 comment:
I love your these photos!
Post a Comment