Thursday, January 20, 2011

Neglected Blog

Oh boy! How did I get this behind in blogging? Yikes, we must have been busy latley. Did I really not even post Halloween yet? Ok, so here it is. In all its glory, the last few months at the Waibel household.
Jakes Birthday breakfast. (Yes, you can have candy corn on a muffin for breakfast when its your birthday.) And check out Eli by the door playing Happy Birthday to You! on his recorder. He was so proud, he played it TWICE!


Most years for Halloween/Jakes birthday, he chooses to stay home and hand out candy (and play computer games) while I take the boys around the neighborhood trick or treating. But this year, he thought it would be fun to go out with them instead. When they got back home, they informed me of a new rule Daddy gave them. For every time they forgot to say Thank You, or didnt listen well to Daddy...he got to take a candy from their bag. Unfortunatley, Daddy did have quite a pocket full of their treats. I think they will remember their manners better next Halloween!








No comments: