Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Some random summer fun

So over the last month or two we've been preparing Eli for all day school, 1st grade! In doing so, that meant breaking him of naps. Yes he still naps. And he still needs it. Were a sleepy family. Unfortunatley Zach has decided that since Eli doenst nap, then he wont either. Which would be fine except he needs the naps still even more so than Eli does. I do admit, I do miss the down time but its also been really nice to just be free of the naps and able to do things any time of the day. But come 5pm or so, Zach starts to fizzle out. Usually we can keep him going until bedtime, but this night Jake was on the phone and me outside or something, and he fell asleep in his dinner. Oops. Were hoping that once Eli is in school all day that Zach will give in to naps again.



Jake was cleaning up our garden/flowers/yard one afternoon. He decided our wisteria needed some pruning. This is what I found when I came out to see how things were coming along. I had wisteria monsters!

No comments: