Monday, August 3, 2009

Washington County Fair

The last few years we've really tried to make it to one Fair every year. It usually ends up that we go to the State Fair since its the end of the summer and we're too late for the rest of them. But when I heard in time about the Washington County Fair last week we decided it had been to many years since we've visited and so we packed up the boys and some water and sun screen and headed to Hillsboro. I had forgotten how much smaller it is than the State Fair, but it was perfect size for the afternoon in the heat. The boys had a great time.

The boys in the childrens garden filling out their scavenger hunt paper.

Snow cones to cool us off!

The boys showing off their strong man prizes. Yes, they've gotten these hammers taken away many times already and they've only had them two days. :) Mommy is such a party pooper, why cant we beat eachother with them???

Zach showing off his muscles in the strong man game.


The cool dude Eli getting ready to take off on the roller coaster. I remember the very first time we put him on one a few years ago, I was so scared for him! He's getting so big, way too fast.

We kept yelling to raise his arms for a picture, and this is what he gave us. I think he was pretending to fly, we laughed so hard. Such a goofy kid.

Thanks for a fun afternoon Washington County Fair!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hope you guys are having as much fun as it looks like in your pictures this summer!