Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Night.

There's this fun little tradition at school every year, first graders carving pumpkins with their Daddy's. Eli was looking foward to it for days! With me being the stay at home mom who gets to normally do everything with him, I was happy that Jake was able to have some time at school with him too finally. Im not going to lie though, I was a little jealous I couldnt come. So I threatned Jake before they left...."take me some pictures!" hehe


Jake and Eli unsupervised....was I suprised to see that they had so much fun? Of course not, its my two crazy guys were talking about!



And now looking closely at this last picture, I understand why Eli was too hiper to go to sleep when they got home....THREE cookies?! Only Daddy would allow that just before bedtime. I guess its ok to let loose and be crazy with Daddy occasionally right? haha

Here's to a fantastic school tradition and fun time with Daddy.

No comments: