Thursday, October 22, 2009

Run Dolphins Run!

Im so proud of my little "Dolphin". He was such a big boy and made the calls all on his own asking for support in pledging his laps this year. Yes, I even got a little watery eyed listening to him make the calls. Thank you to everyone who supported Eli and his school for this fundraiser.

Eli was so determined to run as many laps as possible. Im so thankful that I get to be home with my boys and am free to participate and volunteer at school as much as I do. To see the joy in the boys eyes that Im going to be at something special for them at school is priceless. When Eli found out Id be working at the Dolphin Dash he got really excited. He stopped at the water station I was volunteering at on every lap to tell me how many he'd run so far. :)

Eli ran the entire time. I was really impressed. It made me tired just watching him. It was a little rainy, but never slowed him down one bit. Maybe a track star in the making???

Having a quick water break......

and off he goes....

8 Laps! thats almost 3 miles in 1/2 hour! Impressive for little six year old legs.

Thumbs up to the Dolphin Dash, my 8 laps, and everyone who supported and pledged my laps. Thanks!

No comments: