Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Drive Inn Season

In the winter, every time we pass by the Drive Inn theater Eli asks to go see a "big big movie". So when its actually Drive Inn Season we are one happy family. A family of four out to see TWO movies in one night, and it only costs us $14. We always pack up a dinner and lots of snacks and toys to play with and get there about 6:30pm and then the movies start at dark. This time we saw Kung Foo Panda..which was super funny to the boys. Then we thought for sure they'd be asleep by the second movie like normally which starts close to midnight. The second movie was not really a kid movie, Indianna Jones to be exact. I thought they were asleep and then I hear Eli mumble on his pillow "wow! That was soooooo cool. I want to do that!" right after one of the many action packed tricks in the movie. I had to chuckle because even though it wouldnt be my first pick of a movie for my children to watch, I do remember watching Indiana Jones movies growing up and thinking all the fancy tricks were so cool. Here are my favorite guys hanging out in the back of the suburban before the movie....and a video of Zach beating everyone up.



No comments: