Friday, October 23, 2009

Disney on Ice World of Fantasies

Now we HAVE to go on vacation to the Happiest Place On Earth!

What a fun evening! Last night we went to see Disney on Ice with our great friends the Gaston family. The kids all had so much fun, and by kids I mean Mommy and Daddy as well! I myself had never been to an "On Ice" before so I was just as excited as the kids were.

Tinkerbell! Jake was floored that she had her own movie now. What has the world come to? Tinkerbell has her OWN movie?

These cute little fireflies were so cute, their little bottoms lit up and they buzzed so cutely. I want to be one for Halloween.

Tinkerbell pulled some magic moves on us that just amazed Zach. She changed from a white outfit to this green one right before our eyes!

The Fairy queen I think was who this white lady was...
The Lion King was a little more intense, given the story line...but it was still very entertaining. I was in awe of what they could make the ice floor look like with the lights! My favorite was Timon, he was so cute!



I told you the Lion King was intense...here's Eli totally engrossed in it!
CARS!!!!! This was definatley the highlight of the show for us. I apologize for my not so good video skills...and my jump when the fireworks go off...haha

Little Mermaid.....another of my favorites...and Zach's too! And yes, that is my husband singing in the background on a lot of these videos.

Ursela was so freaky!


Oh my goodness, little Luke was so funny! He had Jake and I laughing so hard my cheeks hurt. He was really enjoying his slurpee and was so animated at the show. He'd be talking to us about something and just burst into screams over the colors or the animals. He's so stinkin' cute!
Zachy having a great time enjoying the show.

Mickey and Minnie were the host's of the show.

Luke and Zach enjoying the binoculars under our seats. We had great seats and could see really well but they had a great time playing with them anyways and looking at eachother through them. Silly little guys.


Eli and his good friend (and possibly our future in law hehe) Jenna.
What a fun night! It was everything we were hoping for and more. On the way home we asked the boys if we should go to Disney and they said yes, to start driving there now. haha I guess Disney is next on our vacation list, just after Hawaii this winter!

1 comment:

Todd and Leslie McCabe said...

my kids saw the commercial Friday and wanted to go which I knew the answer to that. It looks like it was really neat by your photos. Thanks for sharing my friend, Leslie