Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday Jake!

Halloween is always such a fun time in our house. Not only do we get to celebrate the holiday and trick or treat, but we also get to have fun for Jakes birthday! Zach and I spent the day cooking lots of treats for Daddys birthday while Eli went to school. We made pumpkin cookies, a pumpkin pie, and a caramel apple pie! Then we sang happy birthday to Daddy when he got home from work, and he opened his gifts. We got him some new clothes, and some Wii games. The Star Wars game, Smarty Pants (which him and I played forever that night! so fun), and then Samba De Amigo! I got a fun video of him playing and not knowing I was recording but its a little too dark on the computer to post. He was very happy with all his gifts. Then the boys and I got ready and headed out in the neighborhood in search of goodies. Jake loves to stay home and hand out candy to relax on his birthday and I love taking the boys around the neighborhood, so its always worked out perfect for us.
We also continued celebrating Jakes birthday on Saturday at Red Lobster, his favorite birthday dinner. They just so happen to have all you can eat shrimp going on every year on his birthday.
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful daddy and husband. Happy birthday Jake!

No comments: