These hand gloves were so funny. Dianes boys both loved them.

Zach sat like this on the stage most of the time, when I realized he had on flippers with the drums on the flippers I about pee'd my pants with laughter. And then when he tried to walk in the flippers, even funnier.
Zach sat like this on the stage most of the time, when I realized he had on flippers with the drums on the flippers I about pee'd my pants with laughter. And then when he tried to walk in the flippers, even funnier.
So Im not sure if you can tell, but Eli's actually all cried out in this picture. He had a total melt down because he wanted to bring his clay home. I probably would have let him, but I had just told Zach no and put his away so it wouldnt have been fair. He cried for a good 5 minutes trying to convince me how special it was and how he had to keep it, I tried everything I could think of to get him to put it away. Finally I told him we'd take a picture so we could build it again next time and bring it home then. So he quickly wiped away some tears and put on the best smile possible for his picture of his special clay face he made.
Making some coffee.

No comments:
Post a Comment