Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Power Wheels!

I always wanted one of these growing up and swore my kids would get one. Of course when I became a parent I realized why my paents never got me one, they are spendy little cars! Luckily we found a great deal on one through a fellow Relay'er.

Eli LOVES the Jeep, he could drive it all day long. But, being the crazy one he is, he drives like a mad man. This picture is their first drive in it ever, and quickly became one of Zachs last. They started off driving away so slowly and cute, and then Eli cranked it into fast gear and began yelling at the top of his lungs "aaaaaahhhhhh watch out crazy driver coming through" as he swerved from side to side...which in turn FREAKED Zach out...and Zach hasnt gotten back inside it very much since, and most definatley NOT with the crazy driver behind the wheel. So maybe we'll make Eli take EXTRA Drivers Ed when the time comes...

Im sorry, I cant help it...how CUTE is this picture?

No comments: