Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day of 1st Grade!

I can't believe summer is already over...and I can't believe I have a 1st grader. They grow up way too fast!

Eli walking into his new class, such a big 1st grader! Were really looking foward to the year with Mrs Gabrio.

Eli sitting next to some of his buddies, he was so excited so many of his friends were in his class this year. If only he could sit by all of the rest of them too.

Checking out his little paper school house his teacher put on each of their desks.

What a big boy, Im so proud of our 1st grader. He wasnt afraid at all. No first day jitters, no tears....well for him anyways. Jake got a good kick out of my first day jitters...and tears....last week though. What can I say, Im an emotional Mommy...everything makes me tear up.
Now tomarrow...thats the tough day for me. Zachs all packed up and ready to start preschool and he's totally excited. Infact he was mad this morning that he couldnt start today. So tomarrow, Im sure I'll shed some more tears as my BABY starts school for the first time. Gosh what shall I do with all this free time Im going to have this year?

No comments: