Eli climbed the tree and picked, I stood on top of the car and picked...and Zach supervised from the ground reminding us how much he hates cherries.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Cherries galore!
When we bought our house we loved our little tree in the front yard. Every Spring it made beautiful pink flowers and grew taller before our eyes. Then a few years ago it began to make cherries! Every year since, the cherries seem to multiply dramatically. This year was no acception. The only difference this year, is that I was more comfortable with Eli climbing really high into the tree and in turn he was more than happy to pick as many cherries as Mommy needed to make cherry pancake syrup for winter.

Eli climbed the tree and picked, I stood on top of the car and picked...and Zach supervised from the ground reminding us how much he hates cherries.
Eli climbed the tree and picked, I stood on top of the car and picked...and Zach supervised from the ground reminding us how much he hates cherries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment