Zach taking a little break in the sunshine to warm up with Ina. Notice his not so comfy place he chose to sit on. (horse shoe pole? OUCH!)
Grandma Rita giving Eli and Raymond a push on the tire swing at the park.
The most famous part of the campout every year...TREASURE TRUNK!
Eli and his buddies, Raymond and Ina.
Eli stop jumping on the rocks they are slippery!!!
Eli the bubble boy.
Zach blowing up a balloon rocket. Aunt Jen always has the coolest toys.
Looking for a geocache. Ben, Eli and Raymond.
Geocaching. Eli, Raymond, Zach and Clem.
This picture is sort of hard to see on the blog, but I LOVE it. All weekend Id catch Eli in deep conversation with Aunt Maxine. I told Jake once that Ive never seen Eli sit for as long and as serious in conversation as he did with Jakes Aunt Maxine. It was adorable, I think he really took a liking to her on this trip. I was sitting behind him at the campfire one night listening to him talk to her. He was telling her all about something he did once and ended it with "I must have the smartest brain ever". So cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment